Saturday, January 5, 2013

32 weeks

We are on the home stretch. There is a count down happening in our house, but since that will give away the arrival date we will keep how many left quiet. Lets just say it is 8 weeks to the original due date. This past month has been full of issues. I have been on dr's orders to take it easy so if you haven't seen us that is why. Aidan and I stick close to home most days. My appointment is later this week so hopefully good news will come from that. The room is almost done, just the new door, baseboard and moving in stand between now and being finished. I have started to move some baby gear up from the basement so it isn't a complete shock to Aidan to have it all appear with a new baby in it. So far he is curious but not destructive.

No comments: