Monday, May 14, 2012
Fieldtrips
This summer I plan to take a field trip once a week to a local attraction. Aidan is more active and curious so I figure get him interested early. There are no dates, time or places set as of now. We will probably go weekdays during the day (morningish) to work with nap time. Right now I have a list of places I want to go. If you are interested in joining us to any of our adventures let me know.
As of today the only set one is Thomas the train at Heber creeper. This requires tickets that my mom gave Aidan for Easter. I will be sure to blog about our day with Thomas and Aidan's freak out at seeing trains!!!!
Here is the list (may be edited)
heber creeper
t point dino museum
t point gardens
ogden trains
Ogden dino park
promintory point
zoo
planetarium
discovery
aquarium
this is the place
natural history museum
red butte
ogden nature center
tracy aviary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment