Sunday, May 6, 2012

Busy day

Saturday was a busy day for Mr. Aidan. First we had is last day of guppy swim lessons. We missed last week due to the mishap with his nose, but we still graduated. And the best part was he and mom got to go down the big water slide twice. We even saw Brian working out with since he was on duty and at the rec center. Secondly, that afternoon Aidan got is hair cut for the first time. 21 months and I finally thought he had enough hair to warrant a cut. I took him to Cookie Cutters Salon, since I heard they speicalized in kids. They did a quick and fantastic job. Aidan didn't make a peep or wiggle the whole time. After he got a sucker, balloon and to go down the slide.
What a big boy we now have in our house.

No comments: