Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas 2011




The first noticeable thing about this christmas was BRIAN WAS OFF!!! He is on again next year so we enjoyed it to the max while we had it. Christmas Eve was spent at our house with The Fugal Family. Mom brought Chinese food, which got plenty of "the Christmas Story" comments. We exchanged presents that night and Aidan was fully spoiled...as to be expected. Christmas Morning was spent just the three of us. We got a later start than intended but all was done by the ever important nap time.
That afternoon we went to Aunt Terre's for dinner. I love hanging with the Marshall Family. They crack me up. We then got a couple day break and finally had Christmas with the Whittakers on Wednesday...nothing like making the holidays last.

Since we have a VERY active toddler I was not into a tree for the fears of it falling over so I found the $5 foam tree at Target...it did its job well. My mom found me my tree for next year but you will have to wait and see it then...

The other pictures are of our one big present. Brian got an I phone that hasn't left his hand since so I couldn't grab a picture.

No comments: