No these are not my new boyfriends but they are a new friend. My new stroller!! I ordered it over a month ago, but they are made in New Zealand. The distribution plant got damages in the earthquake and so all orders were put on hold. Well I got the call and mine finally came in. Of course on a rainy day here in SLC, but I will be able to use it soon enough!!
This stroller rocks. The companies motto is adapt to survive. This stroller is so versatile and changable, Brian told me I would be stupid not to get it. The coolest part is you can add a second seat. The seat can either attach to the top, so you have one kid laying down and one sitting up, or you add the seat to the bottom and you have two sitting up. FABULOUS!! The front wheel locks for jogging and swivels for normal use.
Now to find some adventures to use this thing with.
(the box cracked me up)
The other adaptability is that the second seat can be turned into a bouncy chair/toddler seat. As Aidan demonstrates here.
No comments:
Post a Comment