For Easter we had an eventful day. First I helped Aidan with his basket. he got spoons, binkis and a set of firetruck baby legos. We then went and visited dad at the station. Dad let Aidan push the buttons on the pump panel and then Aidan and mom watched as dad tipped the cab up so he could do his engineer checks. This was probably the highlight of Aidan's day. We then went to Aunt Penny's for dinner with the Fugal women. Aidan sat at the table and ate very well. He loved the potatoes and the homemade shortcake. It was a very nice day so Aidan and I also went on a walk in the local bird refuge park in the early afternoon. I am sitll in love with the new stroller.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Easter 2011
For Easter we had an eventful day. First I helped Aidan with his basket. he got spoons, binkis and a set of firetruck baby legos. We then went and visited dad at the station. Dad let Aidan push the buttons on the pump panel and then Aidan and mom watched as dad tipped the cab up so he could do his engineer checks. This was probably the highlight of Aidan's day. We then went to Aunt Penny's for dinner with the Fugal women. Aidan sat at the table and ate very well. He loved the potatoes and the homemade shortcake. It was a very nice day so Aidan and I also went on a walk in the local bird refuge park in the early afternoon. I am sitll in love with the new stroller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment