Aidan likes to play by himself more lately. I have to be in the room but I dont have to be in his face. With this I am able to create more. I have made several stuffers and sold them at local botiques. I have also been able to accomplish some of the new bag patterns out there. I keep Aidan in the sewing room with me on one of several entertaining devices. As long as I turn around and play with him every once in a while he is completely content for an hour or so.
I am excited to be going to market with Nadine. I will be able to meet so many of the women who design the patterns I love. My stomach and heart do flips as I think about it. At market they will be displaying their new patterns and fabric lines. I get a peek at what is to come for the stores this fall. WHIPPEE!
My goal is to get Aidan's picture with some of them. I know he wont be excited but I will be.
Most of my creations are posted on Mac and Murray.
No comments:
Post a Comment