Aidan is a crack up. He is developing a spunky personality. He is still easy going and no stranger danger here. He rolls now. I used to lie him on the floor and have quiet restful time. Not anymore. I am constantly helping him roll over when he gets wedged by something. He also is VERY vocal. His newest thing is he growls. So I have named him Aidansaurus. He is laughing as well. This little kiddo is so ticklish and Brian and I love his laugh so the two work out well. While all this happiness is going on he is teething at the same time. Nothing poking through yet, but I am expecting them any day. He isnt too bad during the day, but can get pretty cranky at night. Infant Ibuprofen is our new best friend. he has been grabbing his feet for about a month but last night they finally made it in his mouth. Brian and I stood the watching and laughing.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
My little nut
Aidan is a crack up. He is developing a spunky personality. He is still easy going and no stranger danger here. He rolls now. I used to lie him on the floor and have quiet restful time. Not anymore. I am constantly helping him roll over when he gets wedged by something. He also is VERY vocal. His newest thing is he growls. So I have named him Aidansaurus. He is laughing as well. This little kiddo is so ticklish and Brian and I love his laugh so the two work out well. While all this happiness is going on he is teething at the same time. Nothing poking through yet, but I am expecting them any day. He isnt too bad during the day, but can get pretty cranky at night. Infant Ibuprofen is our new best friend. he has been grabbing his feet for about a month but last night they finally made it in his mouth. Brian and I stood the watching and laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is so cute!! And I wish I was that flexible. :)
Post a Comment