Friday, January 7, 2011

BBQ

Bri and I have always been fans of BBQ. We were never upset to go to Missouri for a visit cause we knew good food was about to make it's way to our tummy. Well For christmas Bri and I got a Treager BBQ/smoker. This things rocks. And to even make that better my husband rocks at it. We have made ribs, chicken, brisket and tonight is an adventure in peanut butter cookies...that is right. With the fan in the BBQ you can turn it into an oven. I will keep you posted on how our experiment turns out. You think we would be on a BBQ overload, but is there really such a thing??

1 comment:

crazymamma said...

i would say there is never too much bbq in your life! i love bbq! i love that the cookie idea..yumm..how did it turn out..looks like i need to throw down some cookies on ours! thanks again for the YUMMMMY bbq the other night..DELISH! that i had a blast holding hte CUTEST baby in the world!