Tuesday, August 24, 2010

mom and baby are just fine



TWO WEEKS! I can not believe two weeks have passed since Aidan arrived. Here is the update on The Mac Clan 3.

Aidan - had his two week check up. He now weighs 7.2 pounds. WOOT!! He dipped so low after being born we were worried about him gaining, but not anymore. The thighs are starting to chunk. Last Thursday my friend, Sarah, came to the house for a newborn photoshoot. The pictures is just one of many. I am waiting for my full preview. Brian and I love his wrinkly forehead so I am happy Sarah got it on film.

Chriss - I am doing great. My incision is all healed. I also had my two week check up today and all is well with me. I am up and about doing thing to 90%. I still have muscle ache and weakness every once in a while, but I was strechted out for 9 months and pulled apart in minutes. I will accept that for 2 weeks out. I am currenly below my pre pregnancy weight. Who knew being pregnant was a diet form!! One perk of diabetes. On that note, no sign of permanent issues. I have more blood work at 6 weeks, but so far so good.

Brian - Went back to work after a life saving week off. Seriously he took fabulous care of Aidan and I. I am still staying in for now and he is great at swinging by whatever store and picking up the needs. I have several lists going and he grabs the one for that store and loads up. He is also busy at work, both jobs, and with cleaning out grandma's house. He is super man in my eyes. My favorite moments are him with Aidan though. The few minutes he gets with him are PRECIOUS!!! Brian has taken the roll of bath time. Aidan hates it, but Brian is great at it.

As you can see. Life goes on. Murray, is also good, a little attention deprived but good.

4 comments:

Anderson's said...

I am glad you are all doing well. Murray too :) I still want to come visit just haven't had time. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Um, Mur is not deprived when the bestest aunt stops by! I'll swing by tomorrow before work to walk her.

bycourt. said...

What a handsome little man, Christina!!! I love the firefighter equipment in the background...such cute pics!

Julie said...

Finally getting a chance to read some blogs. Love ya. The little man is adorable!