I am all tuckered out. For the past two weeks Brian has busted his behind to get the main floor whipped into shape. My sister, Jen, came over for four 12 hour days of priming and painting. Brian took last week off of work and got all the walls and ceilings done with her help. They primed twice, textured, primed again and then two coats of color. Whoo, I am tired just talking about it and all I did was paint along the bottom edge. Now Brian is sanding the hardwoods and refinishing them this weekend since the construction has not been very nice to them. Once the floors are done we can move furniture around and start on the nursery and our bedroom. Those look easy compared to what we just went through.
We also had the second ultrasound to check on everything. It all looks great. My placenta has moved up, and Mini Mac is growing like a weed. In every ultrasound we have he has been sucking his thumb, but we finally got pictures of it. Brian asked about the hole in his heart and they were able to get a really good view of it. I am looking just as good. I am currently 25 weeks which means the beginnning of the third trimester. I have gained 14 pounds total, which I don't feel is too bad. My feet swell only when I am on the for a long time. Brian is very active with this whole thing. He asks questions at my appointments, he gets excited when he feels him move and caters to me when he can tell I need it. I have to give him kudos for interest and involvement.
In general news Brian went to Vegas for training and had a good time. Murray city decided to make him their true mechanic so we are waiting to see what that means money wise. I am working and napping still. And all our free time is spent on the house.
The pictures are of mini mac sucking his thumb, the two colors we painted, Brian sanding the floors, and Penny helping paint...not sure where Jenny is.
2 comments:
Um, I was in the corner doing the amazing cutting job illustrated in your other picture. You can't see me because Brian is standing in the way. I'm that skinny.
Wow! you are all amazing. Your house is coming together beautifully. I am so glad to hear that it sounds like things are going well with your pregnancy. Take care of yourself and let me know if I can do anything for you!
Post a Comment