Saturday, April 10, 2010

the week

Brian has the muding almost done, the only thing left is the top finish coat. Woot. He leaves tomorrow for Vegas for a week. So that means I can mop and dust and it will stay clean for longer than 12 hours. He also felt Mini Mac kick so he gets to go knowing that there really is an alien inside me.

I am pooped. I could sleep all day. But I try to do a little of the chores. Today is laundry. I am actually tempted to cut back to part time at work, just to give me more time here at home to help out. I have felt Mini Mac's movements for about two weeks now, but they are definitely getting stronger. At times make me stop strong.

Murray is still a dog who thinks she is human. I don't think that will ever change.

3 comments:

the Dancer said...

I love that feeling of the moving. It's weird, bugged me at the time (especially hiccups), but it's something I miss. We used to put a book on my lap and Jeffrey would kick it off. Get all the rest you can! Your body is hard at work cooking that little Mac. Can't wait to see you again (we'll be there in June!)

Anonymous said...

Of course Murray thinks she's human. Everyone else does, too! Thanks again for yesterday. It really helped. Kathy says she's amazed at my support system.

Cory MacNeil said...

I have not checked in for a while. I like your color scheme for the blog.