Saturday, March 13, 2010

not much

Still working at work and on the house. Brian is making fabulous progress on the main floor. It is to the point I have to start thinking seriously about paint colors. Bedrooms are easy for me, but the front room is giving me fits of what color I want to do. I will probably end up going something safe. With warmer weather means a warmer basement, which means the sewing elf will be at work again. I know weird...warm weather and I hide in the basement. I have a ton of projects half way done so my goal is to finish those before Baby Mac arrives. Brian leaves for a week in Vegas in a month. My personal goal is to have the main floor ready for paint by the time he leaves...lets see if he gets me to my goal. I wish I was going, but I hate planes and am worried to drive alone that far in my current situation. Besides I can't interupt the boy time that will be happening after the training classes are over.

2 comments:

thewhittakerfamily said...

Yeah for progress! It will be great to have fresh paint on new walls; good luck with the color.

I have a tendency to want to sew when it's beautiful outside instead of when it's depressing and stormy. Go figure.

If you need some company when Brian is gone give me a call. Maybe we could have dinner together, my treat, and catch up on all that is happening.

Anonymous said...

Um, hello spring break! We should go to Vegas without him!