BOY, n. 1. noise with dirt on it
yeah! I am sure you are thrilled :)
Glad to have you back. Nice to see the progress on the house. By the time the little one arrives I hope the paint is dry and the crib is set up! Isn't life exciting? and new? and fun? and just the best???
we got two more walls mostly sheetrocked. We now just have the little pieces left to put up. I went yesterday and pciked out paint chips but Penny has to give her approval since she is the one painting.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
yeah! I am sure you are thrilled :)
Glad to have you back. Nice to see the progress on the house. By the time the little one arrives I hope the paint is dry and the crib is set up!
Isn't life exciting? and new? and fun? and just the best???
we got two more walls mostly sheetrocked. We now just have the little pieces left to put up. I went yesterday and pciked out paint chips but Penny has to give her approval since she is the one painting.
Post a Comment