I can never imagine giving someone a huge part of my heart, soul, blood, sweat and tears just to have it taken away with no answers as to why. This very thing happened to my older sister this year. And though she has made it through this with the grace and dignity I knew she would, my heart still breaks for her.
So for Christmas I decided to give her a part of my heart, soul, blood, sweat and tears. The difference is I will never take it away. My hope is that when she lays with the quilt she not only knows, but feels the love Brian and I have and always will for her.
If you want to see the fabulous quilting done on this quilt go to the mac and murray page. Sherrie did another fabulous job.
2 comments:
oh, it is beautiful. what a sweet gift!
darling! such a talented woman you are! miss seeing you!
Post a Comment