Tuesday, December 22, 2009

goodbye my beetle


On Sunday Brian informed me it was time to sell my beetle and upgrade. I am torn. I love my Beetle. I have had no problems with it. It is fun to drive. It gets swesome gas mileage. And it is cute. But there are some down sides. I can not go to Costco in it. The two doors are a pain at times. And parts are horrible to find and expensive when you do find them.

I have tried to trust Brian more lately. Knowing that he will not lead me astray. So today we signed the loan on a Jeep Liberty. I have always wanted one. If it is not my beetle then it should be a liberty. We were going to go get it today but the snow messed that up. So it will be in my driveway tomorrow.

I will miss you little Beetle.

No comments: