Saturday, December 6, 2008

Mac and Murray

I am being asked to make more and more stuff as the days goes on. On Thursday one of my neighbors had a boutique at her house with all those demostration type companies. Like close to my heart, shade, pampered chef... Well I went and was carrying my new bag. Al lthe ladies there asked where I got it. I told them I made it. Needless to say I sold more that night than the other ladies. So while sewing my heart out to get these bags done Brian convinced me to name my little company and have cards and sew-in tags printed so I can lay claim to my creations. I pondered names for a long time. I decided to choose something that reflects me but isn't a dead give away. The name I have choosen to call my creative outlet is Mac and Murray.

No comments: