Saturday, December 27, 2008
A great Christmas
We had another great Christmas. Brian worked both Christmas eve and Christmas so we did gifts on Tuesday night. Brian always suprises me but this year I suprised him. As always we bought more than planned on. I worked Christmas morning then headed down to my parents for a day of food, presents and a movie. Marley and me is one of the best movies. BBQ I think should be the new tradition in my fam. YUMMMMM!!!!! I stopped by the station to give Brian his family presents on my way home and say to the crew. I arrived home just as it started snowing and woke up to 8 inches. Brian came home and plowed but then decided that he needs a snowblower too. The chief's neighbor was selling one for a good a price so we are now proud owners of 2 snowshovels, one 4-wheeler plow, and a snow blower. Good thing winter is our favorite season. Hope you all had a good Christmas and have a happy new year. (Brian works that night too)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment