Thursday, December 11, 2008

12 days of Christmas tag

1. One Most embarrassing moment: My bra strap on my brand new bra snapped inthe middle of interpreting a angry lecture in an all boys class. The male teacher started to laugh when he realized what that noise had just been.
2. Two Best friends: Brian and Jen
3. Three things I buy regularly: Fabric, Buttons, icecream
4. Four places I want to go: Seattle, Scotland, Montana, DC
5. Five Goals for Next year: To start and finish the roof on the house, paint all rooms in the house, to progress in my sewing obsession, go on vacation (we didn't this year), to buy a BBQ
6. Six things people dont know about me: I hate being dependent on anyone, I sleep on my side, I have to get braces AGAIN, I had my first root canal at the age of 7, I was a daddies girl until the boys came into the family, I love KC bbq,
7. Seven things I love to eat: icecream, pizza, prime rib, bbq burnt ends, tortilla shells, mac and cheese, macadamia nuts
8. Eight things I love about the Christmas Season: lights, food, caramel, snow, cold weather, stockings, parties, new socks.
9. Nine things I say to my kids/family. have fun, what are you doing today, hola mr macneil, MUR D, sit and chew, Murray says hello, gotta go, what do you want for dinner, when are you going to be home.
10. Ten things I do alot: pour off pee, get yelled at by NICU nurses, go to the fire station, drive my beetle, sweep, cook dinner, fold laundry, pet a dog, sew, take a hot shower.
11. Eleven things I couldnt live without: Murray the dog, Brian, Jen, Pen, Mom, Dad, macadamia nuts, ice cream, sewing machine, my beelte, warm blankets
12. Twelve things that bother me - being late, gossip, being taken advantage of, people caring only when they want something, hearing people chew, people not returning things they borrowed from you, brian's cell ringing ALL the time, moving, Saratoga Fire Department, my alarm clock, people not keeping their word, the price on diesel, the fourth book in the twilight series.

Happy Holidays.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you ranked macadamia nuts above Justin. Ouch.

The Mac Clan said...

penny and he are a package deal

crazymamma said...

hahaha this was really cute! I loved reading it! we are going to miss seeing you guys this xmas! wish we were there to visit! miss ya