So this past week has been very eventful in both good and bad ways. It was mine and Bri's 8th anniversary. Which was celbrated by dinner at "The Porc" aka the porcupine grill. Best tiramisu if you are in the mood. Brian passed his mechanic test which means a raise at both Murray and Ross. My boss finally has had enough drama at work and is laying down the law. The power company came out and helped take down the last part of the only tree left in the yard.
But the most excitement was on Saturday when Brian drove the 4-wheeler through the neighbors fence. Not on purpose either...he is not sure what happened and I had my back turned so I only saw the after math. Luckily the fence was pretty shabby to begin with and shattered nicely. He escaped with a cut on his head and a dazed look. The fence is now repaired but the plasitc rabbit and squirrel were unsalvageable.
Lets hope things quiet down around here.
2 comments:
Wow. That is a week! Where do I start. Yeah for Porcupine Grill (Maybe we should go there on Friday!). Congratulations on the pay rasie! Glad that your boss is doing her job. Glad to hear that you trees are all out. And so sorry to hear about the fence incident! (Although glad that noone was seriously hurt!)
:)
I still think the squirrel was stupid for not even trying to run. And don't forget about how great it was to have a very stylish helper on Saturday!
Post a Comment