So we have been in our house for exactly one month. Everything is good. We even have plans to cut the large tree looming over the house down...Well we had plans until it came down on the house on Tuesday in a wind storm. Yep. The tree is no more than a very large trunk and a small branch to one side. Two huge limbs came crashing down on the roof. Luckily we were not home, but pulled into the circle with all the old lady neighbors in a panic. Only a little bit of damage was done. We lost a handful of shingles and the furnace vent got scrunched, but we are all back to normal. Our neighbors came over to help that night. There was about 6 of them up on the roof cutting the limbs up until about 11. I love our nieghborhood!! They all came over as quick as they could and stayed until it was done, then Brian left with them to go help a few of the others who had smaller branches fall. I will post pictures later. I don't know if this house is cursed or we are just getting all the problems over with before the first mortgage payment is due. Either way I am staying, I love the house and not leaving it for anything. Tree on roof, broken dishwasher, nothing can get me out!!!!
3 comments:
Is it just me or does your experience remind you of Poltergeist? If your tv goes to static, RUN!
Yeah for great neighbors!
You really up for Vegas? I'll talk to Penny about it tonight. You good with a trip to Margaritaville? It's my Mecca.
Post a Comment