Wednesday, April 30, 2008
update
I thought since we have had so much happening in the past two weeks I would post just an overall update for everyone. First off, the move. We are finally all in. Not settled but in. The furniture keeps being moved so we can find the best set up for this house. Most of the boxes are unpacked, all that is left is decorations which I am holding off putting up until we paint. Brian is back from Vegas. He fully enjoyed his time and is now busy at Murray writing up and implementing new policies from what he learned. He also had a great time meeting the firefighters form down there and trading patches and t-shirts. His patch collection is growing to be very large, that I need to find another way of displaying them. For me, work is work. Not much new. The commute is great for both of us. And the fact we haven't filled up our cars with gas in over a week is unreal to us. We would fill up twice a week while in Saratoga. Brian and Justin cut most of the tree that was looming over the house yesterday. Now we have to wait for Utah Power to come cut the rest down. The new dishwasher is in, and looks great. Very fancy and high tech. It is still strange to walk in and know that this house is mine and not someone elses. I promise to post pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment