Wednesday, April 9, 2008

moved

Today at noon we locked the doors to our mountain moon house for the last time. We moved all weekend with the help of family and friends. While cleaning the house today I realized that this wasn't home anymore. The rooms had no value to me since there was nothing in them. But even with this I cried as we locked the door.
But onto better and closer things. 10 days and counting in the homeless shelter known as my parents.

4 comments:

the Dancer said...

I know how it is to leave what feels like home, but after the sadness of leaving is the excitment of a new place! I can't wait to see it next year when we come home!

crazymamma said...

Hey WOmen-sorry i had missed your call the other day. WOw icant believe that you are all moved! Crazy..Out with the old memories and in with the new!!!.hey seth (jesses brother) wants to send you and brian a wedding invite. can you either call me or email the address to send it to? thanks beautiful..chat with ya later

Anonymous said...

Dude, we're a great homeless shelter. How many shelters have a salad bar for Smokey? Besides, our blankets smell better.

Anonymous said...

ps- I just realized that's my picture you posted of you and Bri. Glad you like it!