Saturday, April 26, 2008
murray and her new firends
I was very concerned about doing the move with Murray, the dog. She had only known one home and we were leaving it. Would she adjust ok? How much of the back yard and basement floor would she dig up while experiencing seperation anxiety? Well rest assured none of this has happened. My dog is dealing with the move better than I am. Maybe it is the fact she can run aroung the back yard with out a rope between her legs that attachs her to the house. I tend to think it is because she has her favorite corner of the yard. Why a particular corner? Because the little old and very nice lady on the other side of the fence reaches through and gives her dog biscuits. Then there is the small hole she has dug at the other end of the yard. Just large enough for Murray to stick her head through to say hello to the black lab in the other yard. There are also Doug and Doris, the ducks (wild) that came with the house. (We live a block away from a small neighborhood lake and marsh area that is on the national migratory pattern so we have many birds in our area.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't belive you left out the fact that she loves the trampoline! And she can stand at the back door and actually see what's going on in the house. And she has her own room. And she likes the sound of her nails on the hardwood floors. And she has had more visitors in the past week than in the past year!
:) I am glad that Murray is making new friends!
Post a Comment