BOY, n. 1. noise with dirt on it
Congrats! Good luck finding a new house and I hope everything goes smoothly!
yay! have fun packing up! and good luck on the house hunt, i think we'll be joining you in that soon. hope all is well!
Wow! How excited you must be. We hope we can help when it's time to load up. Remember Rick has an open trailer that can hold lots. Love ya!
Christina--that is so exciting for you! So if I visit this summer, I can come visit you in your NEW house???!!! Woo hoo! : )
congratulations!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats! Good luck finding a new house and I hope everything goes smoothly!
yay! have fun packing up! and good luck on the house hunt, i think we'll be joining you in that soon. hope all is well!
Wow! How excited you must be. We hope we can help when it's time to load up. Remember Rick has an open trailer that can hold lots. Love ya!
Christina--that is so exciting for you! So if I visit this summer, I can come visit you in your NEW house???!!! Woo hoo! : )
congratulations!
Post a Comment