Cake or Pie? Pie hands down. Brownies or cookies? Brownies...Except for little circles from heaven called Girl Scout Cookies. Nothing makes me happier. Maybe it is because I was raised by a girl scout, or maybe it is I can only eat them for a limited time. Whatever the reason is I sure do enjoy my time with them. What is my favorite? Samoas, but not by much. I ordered 20 boxes this year so hopefully they will last me a little longer than normal. (If I can keep them hidden from Brian) Cheers to the cookies!!!
3 comments:
I was sick during cookie sales and didn't get any this year. I'm going to have to beg the neighbors for them! I'm the same with hiding them though, they disappear too quickly with Cory in the house.
AMEN! love those, so far only 5 boxes, but i'm sure this week will be calling my name back to the fun little girl scout stand down at the corner. :) hope you're well!
So why is Brian eating mine?
Post a Comment