Tuesday, January 1, 2008
happy new year
So our night was eventful in our own seperate areas. Brian worked at Murray and I worked until 10, drove home and went to bed because I had to be back at work at 8am. Brian probably had the best night of all. He went on a full arrest (heart attack) . They started CPR and shocked the patient once. Now comes the good part of the story. They arrived on scene and four minutes later the woman was arguing with them that she was fine and not going to leave the party. Yes, from a full heart attack to arguing with the medics in four minutes!!! That is why I love firefighters. Who else could do that?! Looking back at this past year is a little overwhelming. We experienced the highest of highs (my new job) and the lowest of lows (loosing Mike). What a wild ride, and from the looks of it 2008 seems will be just as eventful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment