Wednesday, December 26, 2007
gifts galore
As usual we spoiled each other for Christmas. Brian's big gift was his recipricating saw. Not just any saw, it is like the one he uses on the fire trucks. At home depot he pointed out the largest most expensive one they had and said, it the next step up from that. But with a remodel in our future I figured he would put it to good use. My gift was all new riding gear for the 4wheelers. But not just any gear, it is all PINK gear. I said I would be the cutest on the trail. Brian responded to that with I would be the one that looked like the pink power ranger. At least he won't lose sight of me. Brian worked an overtime shift that afternoon so we parted ways. he had a nice dinner at the station, and I went to a great movie with my mom and sister. PS I love you is a movie I would recomend to anyone. I have never laughed or cried so much in the same movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment