Monday, December 24, 2007

STOCKINGS AND ORNAMENTS




A few years ago I got Brian a new stocking, that totally looked like a stocking that he would have, well since then I gave up on the idea of matching stockings and have the idea for stockings that match peoples personalities instead. Well I never found one that fit me. So this year Brian suprised me, and said he thought the best stocking to show who I am is one that I made. So he bought me material and a pattern so I can make one. HOW CUTE!!! Also every year I buy an ornament for each of us, that will remind us of an event in that year here is this years. Brian's is a firefighter with Mike's name on it, and mine is a doggie that looks like Murray.

2 comments:

the Dancer said...

I love the fabric! Can't wait to see the stocking when it's finished!

Thank you so much for the bag, I love it! It's perfect, I love pink!

Julie said...

What a cute idea. I need to hire you to make Wyatt a stocking. Poor kiddo didn't have one this year!