Luckily we have had a pretty boring few weeks. Brian did find out he is going to terrorist bomb tech school in Sept. He will be going over the 9-11 anniversary so rumor has it that they are going to blow up something BIG for that occasion. I am going through more training at work to start to prepare tissue samples. Mostly I have worked with fluids so far, so tissues are big step since they are considered "hard to collect", and take a lot more care and percsion. other than that we have just been at home. No new Chief in Saratoga yet, but the city council did say that they have had several applications, so hopefully we will find someone to help heal and lead our department.
That is all, and for those wondering no Brian has not allowed me back on the 4-wheelers since my litle incident.
1 comment:
Sounds like you two are doing well! Very cool about you getting to learn more about the tissues...I couldn't do it, but I think it is very cool that you do!
Post a Comment