Friday, August 17, 2007
happy birthday
This week has been a busy one. it is my birthday tomorrow but because I work we are trying to fit in family things other palces, which is difficult with brian's schedule. Work is going well for the both of us. No interesting calls from brian's end. It has been fairly quiet for a while so big one is bound to happen soon. last time we went this long without a significant call, a house blew up. So let's hope that doens't happen again. i am still training on tissues, but have also been put on the team who will help set up and manage the inpatient load once the hospital opens up. Right now it is mostly meetings but I do get to wear a hard hat when I have to go check out the inpatient recieving area which is under construction. The only fun news from us is that at the vet appointment on Wednesday, we got told Murray has to go on a diet. No more treats, only carrots
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!! I hope that you had a great day.
Poor Murray, diets are no fun, even for dogs.
Post a Comment