Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Busy bees
Brian and I have been running around crazy for a the past week. Brian is getting ready to leave for bomb tech school in two weeks. Or as i like to call it, terrorist training camp. The funny thing is because of this training and the stuff Brian will know from it he has now been put on the Government watch list. They have an explination as to why he knows this stuff, but never the less he is still on it. Kind of funny. First he was interviewed in the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping and now he is on the watch list. Who knew I married a wack job!!!! In other news, Saturday night was a benefit concert for Mike, the chief. We had a good time and raised a lot of money for the Penovich family. But whlie there Brian got talking to Colton, Mike's son, and ended up picking him up on Sunday morning and going for a long ride on the wheelers. It was good to see the two of them talk and laugh. This weekend makes me nervous. I am going to Swiss Days in Heber and have to drive past the spot where Mike went off. They have since put a cross up at the spot he went off. This is the first time that I will have gone up to see the sight. Shelly, his wife, asked me to look for stuff on the shore line. The water has receeded a lot since then and people keep finding stuff all the time. They even found his cell phone. Which did show that Brian was the last peson he had talked to and that the call ended minutes before the accident happened. But to more happy news, I have a new hobby, I saw this bag in a fabric store and I loved it so I have made two in a month. I will psot picutes when brian gets done adding the snap to it. They are a lot of work as you will see, because everything is done by hand. Work is good, and getting ready for the hospital opening. lets just hope I am up the on slot of STATs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment