Monday, February 10, 2014

My A

Aidan has grown and changed so much in the past few months I want to document each step so I can look back am remember where we were and how far he has grown. His physical growth has slowed but his social/emotional has stepped up. I am not sure if it is just his age or preschool or adding Easton to the mix or a combo of things. No matter what it is My little guy is growing up to be someone I and hopefully he will be proud of.

 He is becoming less self centered and more concerned with others. Last night as Brian started the fire he said "Daddy that's hot, be careful don't burn yourself."  Today he said "dad be careful driving, it's real slippery out there."
 
He loves the outdoors. No matter the weather he wants to be outside playing. I've found that if he can go outside for 10-15 minutes a day he has a much better day. No melt downs, temper tantrums and all around happier.



 He worships his dad. Anything Brian does, Aidan has to do too. If Brian is gone a lot or busy while at home, I can tell it affects Aidan. He loves out lunch dates after preschool with dad.  And visits to the station are a must, even if is just to say hi without getting out of the car.
 
 He and Easton are becoming good friends. With Easton being mobile I was worried about the toy sharing issue, but once explained Aidan is good with it. They have a thing where one of them starts making a sound and then the other copies it. It's cute until the decibel level gets too high. They also play in the back seat of the car and make each other giggle.
 
 Aidan is such a good eater. He has his favorites which are mac and cheese,hot dogs, chips and queso and pop corn, but he will eat pretty much anything we give him. He is also a great sleeper still taking afternoon naps and then sleeping through the night.
 
 Aidan loves cars, trucks, and tractors but most of all Trains. He talks about them constantly and wants to the a con-doctor (conductor) when he grows up.
 

Oh my little man.  You are loved more than you will ever know.

No comments: