He is mobile. And with that mobility he is into things. He is fast, and a daredevil. I already have my hands full, I can't imagine life once he walks. His is pulling himself up on things, so this has opened a whole new world for him. Life is multi level now.
He loves to eat. He can pack it away as good as his brother. He is perfectly happy in his high chair as long as he has crackers and juice on his tray.
He points. This is his signature move. I love it. It started innocently while he would drink his bottle, and has grown into his thing. He does the ET finger touch with his dad. It is how they greet each other after a time apart. He points to the dog, his brother, food, drink and anything that is worth the finger.
He loves his brother. No matter how rough or rowdy Aidan can get, Eason is in the mix playing along. He gets super excited when he sees Aidan. And loves to sit and laugh as Aidan does his craziness all over the house.
Oh little E. I can't wait to see what you will accomplish in your life, but at the same time don't do it too fast.






No comments:
Post a Comment