Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Juggling 2

The learning curve on how to handle two kids is pretty steep. But I feel we are finally getting the hang of it for now. I will admit though that I have a lot of help from family, the sand box and play dough. I truly feel like a mom now since I am a pro at making homemade play dough. It seems like a right of passage to do so. Also the sandbox in an enclosed back yard on nice weather days is fabulous. And family who are willing to come over and play or take away a toddler for a few hours are greatly appreciated. On the other side Little E might not be held and cuddled as much as A was but we still love him with all our hearts. And he is learning that the swing is his safe and cozy spot so no fussiness while in there.

No comments: