Friday, February 8, 2013

Thank you

I have the advantage of knowing when Little two will be welcomed into the world. We know the day and find out the hour next week. So nice for someone who is a planner. With the heads up of what is to come it has been nice to arrange Aidan sitters while I am in the hospital and for helpers once I get home and Brian has to go back to work. I just want to say THANK YOU to those who have agreed to give up their time and help us. It is a huge relief to know that Aidan, little two and I will be taken care of. And thanks to Brian who is taking as much time off as he dares and all the support he currently gives and is willing to give in the weeks to come. LESS THAN 3 WEEKS TO GO!!!!!

No comments: