Thursday, February 7, 2013

Brian's birthday

Yesterday Brian turned 35. I would say something about being old but I am not far behind him in age. Brian was on duty so Monday night we went to a fun dinner with my family at Tucanos. We all ate way too much. Wednesday, since Brian was on duty, I called the station and had his captain wish him happy birthday. But his captain didn't stop there, he called dispatch and had the announcement paged out for all the Fire departments in the valley to hear. Poor Brian. His mom stopped by in the afternoon for a quick visit and then Aidan and I went to the station for dinner and pie that night. Brian is in need of new boots so christmas money and birthday money are being put towards the boot fund. He did get a new coffee grinder as well. When asked he said he had a good day and was looking forward to bed (since they hadn't slept the night before)
The picture is from christmas morning but it is the most recent face shot I have of him.

No comments: