Friday, April 27, 2012
Hurricane Aidan
Aidan is becoming a clean freak. When he is done with his dishes he picks them up and either hands them to us or puts them in the sink (yes we have broken a few this way but what do you do?) He loves the vacuum. He can push it around for hours. If I am wiping with a cloth I have to get him one too and he follows behind me cleaning as well. My favorite however is he will dump out his bins of legos and then scoop them up and put them back into the bin. No building, no stacking, just dump and scoop. (I bought a dust pan just for this so that is what he scoops with...makes cleaning up much easier)
But don't be fooled. The kid can mess up a room faster than a tornado. Messes and clean up are just a matter of fact in our house. Cleaning up is a part of the bedtime routine because as the picture shows Hurricane Aidan is an appropriate name
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment