Thursday, June 2, 2011

NUTS!

Last night was sister's date night. And I learned an unfortunate but valuable lesson.

My two sisters and I went out to dinner and to see Les Mis. The night started out great. Dinner was yummy and we had a good chat. I love Les mis and was excited to see it again. About 30 min before intermission I developed a headache. No biggie. By intermission I was in alternating chills and sweats. With 30 min more of the play left, I had to leave for "urges". I thought I was coming down with a flu like illness

Consulting with my Dr this morning (blood work to follow) It has been decided I am allergic to nuts. ALL NUTS!! I knew about almonds but never had issues with others. Well now all of them are out of the question.

So I ask you, family and friends, to keep this in mind as I attend get togethers. Thank you for your support.

No comments: