Sunday, June 26, 2011

the latest

So much had gone on I hope I don't forget anything

Brian with the help of some family members tore off another section of the roof and replaced it. Of course in the middle Utah had a gigantic rain storm. I think that happened last time too!!! The roof looks awesome and ventilates much better now.

Murray park flooded on Friday. Aidan and I walk the park everyday and have watched the levels. I was excited to see it finally happened...too bad it happened on a night Brian was on duty.

Aidan has 2 new teeth and 2 more coming in. The top two front are the ones that just broke through and the two next to them are not far behind. Aidan is also army crawling everywhere. It isn't a true crawl, but he has learned enough to get into trouble a few times. He is eating more big people food and refusing bottles. My baby is no longer a baby.

I have been busy being crafty. I have decided that this is the summer of skirts. I don't like the heat and shorts just weren't cutting it anymore. I have also made new wall decor for Aidan's room.

1 comment:

Julie said...

glad to hear that you have a new roof and that you made it thru that crazy storm! I thougt about you :)
Too cute on Aidan's teeth and army crawl... love it!
Hope you are enjoying your summer!