Sunday, March 20, 2011

SOO big

This past week as I interact with Aidan, he seems so grown up to me. he has started sitting on his own. He eats mostly what we eat, and gets mad if we dont give it to him. He chews his food well and is adorable doing so. He has started to hold his own bottle. Sometimes he will and others he just drops it and cries. I have started the process of "self Soothing" Instead of me rocking him to sleep everytime, he now lays down for a nap with a blanket and sound sheep (stream sound is prefered) and drifts of the sleep without too much fuss. He also just looks bigger. In a way I am sad that my LITTLE baby is gone, but in others I am excited to see him grow even more.

1 comment:

crazymamma said...

awww..little aidan baby! it is crazy how much we miss the little part of our babies but how much we are excited for the next stage and adventure in life. he is such a cutie. aww..love that little man!