Sunday, March 6, 2011

RSV

On Friday I took Aidan to the dr because he had developed a cough that was getting worse. The verdict came in as RSV. The poor kiddo is so congested and coughy. The only things that seems to help is steaming up the bathroom and sitting in there with him for several minutes. He is still a happy kid. If he is not coughing he is laughing.
Today as Brian left for shift, he said if I needed anything to call. I started to cry. I would go through the first week all over again if I could have Brian home for this. I took Aidan to the station once already so Brian sould listen to his lungs.

3 comments:

Julie said...

How are you both holding up? Nothing is worse than a sick baby. It is so hard, and all you can do is try to soothe them. Hang in there!

The Mac Clan said...

ended up in the ER on Monday. I took him to the station and one of the medics did vitals on him. HIs lungs were super wheezy and his o2 saturation was 85. YIKES!! He is now on a nebulizer with allbuteral.

Julie said...

oh poor baby! I am so sorry. I hope that now he is doing a bit better. Hugs!!