Grandma MacNeil passed last Sunday. Brian and I got to say our goodbyes the previous Friday in private. I will never forget that the only time during our last visit with her that she opened her eyes is when Brian asked her if she wanted to see Aidan. Brian was the last of her grandchildren to have a chld of their own. I didnt realize this fact until the funeral. Which was on Friday/Saturday. Even though we were not gathered for super happy occasion, it was great to see everyone. All 5 grandkids made it.
While Cory was in town he offered to do a photo shoot of Aidan in his Halloween Costume. I wrangled him into doing Aidan's Christmas Pictures also. With the ones we saw they are ADORABLE!!! If you are looking for a great photographer Cory is the man!! My favorites are the ones of Brian holding Aidan. THANK YOU CORY!!!!!
Also on Mac and Murray site I am selling some bags I made. They are premade and ready to go. There is limited number so if you are interested check out macandmurraybags.blogspot.com and shoot me an email
1 comment:
Brian,I am sorry for your lose. Lora was a wonderful woman!
Post a Comment