
Yesterday we took new family pictures with my whole family. Animals and all. I love them. Some people might be asking "the whole family? Isn't someone missing?" I have only talked to a few people about this since my famliy and I have been extremely hurt by the choices made earlier this year. Justin, my brother in law, choose to leave our family this past July. It was a shock to all of us including his wife, my sister. I will not go into the details since it is not my story to tell. Just know that it has been more than tough on all of us. But it has also brought my family a lot closer. Penny and I now talk daily and have a stronger sisterhood than ever.
I am thankful for the fact that my parents raised us to support one another. While younger we complained about going to each other concerts, recitals and games. But my parents knew what they were doing. We have always been close, but with this major upset you now see the support and love my parents fostered in each of us those many years ago. GIVE EM HELL BINGHAM!!!;)
3 comments:
cute photo! wouldn't be complete without the pets. :)
Love the picture :)
Who complained? I always wanted to go to the recitals, concerts, parades, competitions, and meets. I was the good sister. ;)
Post a Comment