I normally only post my projects on the mac and murray page, but this quilt was so much work I am posting it everywhere I can. It was lots of fun to do. The one dog with red ears that is facing the other direction is the one I did in St George while at Quilters Gone Wild. he is backwards and has different appilque stitching, but he had to be in there since he was the first and has memories linked with him. Besides I now sing the "one of these things is not like the other" song when I see him.
1 comment:
The puppy quilt turned out so cute! Yeah for having fun projects that will be with us for years to come. Keep on sewing.
In five years it will be wonderful to see all that you have both accomplished in making this house become your home.
Post a Comment