Saturday, July 18, 2009

cleaning out



















I am a very firm believer that if you haven't used something in over a year it is time to let it go. So with that said, I cleaned out my scrapbook area and decided to sell (for a very cheap price) my stamps and my Sizzix. The Sizzix comes with everything in the picture. You can still find more die cuts at Joanns and Michaels and also online. If you are interested leave me a message or email me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm coming over. Family discount?

talonandanna said...

uh yeah- would love some of those if you have 'em left. :) want me to email you what i want and see what you have and how much of a bid you want on 'em? :)

thewhittakerfamily said...

Okay, the animal stamps are killer cute. When would be a good time to see what you have and perchance make a purchase?

The Mac Clan said...

Just to let anyone who is reading this know. The sizzix is spoken for. There are still stamps avaiable.