Saturday, July 25, 2009

b and b




This is Bernie. He and I have spent many hours together. I am not sure how old he is, but no matter. He came to me after the loss of a loved one and I have cherished him since. Bernie is an "older" electronic metal beast. He weighs a hefty 5o pounds. Which is a lot to lug around on quilting retreats and late sews. I would also be heart broken if anything happened to him. So Bernie has a new friend.

Meet Bro. He is a lighter weight companion. Though I have not and will not be spending as much time with him, I am very fond already. He is my traveling buddy. He has some features that Bernie does not. He is my birthday present this year, and couldn't be happier.




2 comments:

Julie said...

yeah for a great birthday present :) glad you are enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Chriss... birthdays are supposed to be surprises! Or, at the very least, ON your birthday. Silly silly sister of mine.