Saturday, February 21, 2009

oh the joy


Bri and I bought a Wii last year and have enjoyed it ever since, but today the gaming just steped up a notch. I traded in my old ninetendo 64 system at a local Trade and Play for a brand new Wii Fit. YEAH!!! I told Bri I wanted one and to keep his eyes open for since they are a hot seller right now. Well this place happened to have one and I snatched it up. Bri is even excited, so are all the firefighters who were standing around when I told him. I am sure pictures will be taken and posted cause everyone I talk to says they laugh hystericaly while playing the games. Cheers to getting in shape in front of the TV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me come break more of your records.

Shauna said...

I LOVE my Wii Fit!!!! I am just glad that I am all alone when doing it because I'm sure I look like a complete fool...