So now I have to tell you 10 honest things about me:
1. My life is split into two parts. Pre Mount Rainier and Post Mount Rainier. I did a lot of growing and personal learning up there.
2. I kiss Brian good bye and tell him to be careful everyday. We have first hand experience of just how dangerous his job is. Because of what has happened, MCFD had us plan out basics of Brian's funeral just in case anything ever happens...that sucked. FYI Justin will be the only speaker.
3. I am the second of three girls. I put my mom through three days of hard labor and then wound up in the ICU for three more days. Lack of oxygen at birth might explain a lot.
4. I have GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) and am proud that (with my brother in laws help) have learned how to manage it with no medication.
5. I left Brian half way through our first date to go with a guy who had a newer, cooler truck...We were Seniors so that was 4 years before we got married. And now I won't even talk to the guy who had the truck. See number 1 to know why things changed.
6. I have a deep, deep desire to adopt a baby sometime in my life.
7. I still cry because Smokey is gone. Cuddling with Murray is just not the same.
8. I have no desire to leave the United States, even for travel. There are some many places here that I have not seen I figure I should explore my own country before I trot off to others.
9. My only regret about moving is that I wish we would have done it sooner. I love where we live and how it has allowed Bri and I to spend more time together. On days when he is home working I pull in the driveway after work and he gets a big smile on his face and shows me all that has been accomplished while I was gone. I love those moments.
10. I wish that I would have followed my childhood dream and gone to school to become a nurse.
1 comment:
this was fun to read! miss ya and miss our c-Razy interpreting days together. how are you? can we plan to get together some time before mid-april? i want to get together with julie and holly too! i'm actually out of town right now, yep, you guessed it good ol' WASHINGTON!
Post a Comment