Tuesday, January 13, 2009

terping pals

Courtney is a friend of mine from the interpreting days. I still remember my first assignment with her. We had to interpreter while sitting on the teachers desk cause the classroom was so small. Anyway she is way more than a coworker. She is a close friend. A year ago she moved to Washington DC to be an interpreter there. Well she is coming in town in a little over a week and I can't stand it. I was not able to see her the last time she was in town due to my crappy work schedule. But I will see her this time even if I have to call VRS myself to do so. Brian is even excited to see her, and he doesn't get excited about anything. The other good part is if I get together with her there is bound to be other terp friends in tow. Plus she is one of the craziest people I know and cracks me up. I could use a good laugh lately. So yeah for Courtney coming to town.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I totally agree! I can't wait to get us all together!

Unknown said...

You are too sweet! I am so excited to see you...let's play very soon!